When you are someone with a creative and innovative mind in the car industry with an intense interest in cars, we have a captivating opportunity for you to become a member of our team. As a Vehicle Expert at our firm, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, team up with a skilled team of professionals, and significantly impact the automotive industry. We are looking for someone who is dedicated, diligent, and has a sharp eye for the car industry. If this sounds like you, we advise you to submit your application for this job.
Job title: 2023 Electrical Automation Controls Engineer – Automotive/Baggage Handling Detroit, MI LP57028
Company: Liberty Personnel Services
Job description: Job Details:
Electrical Automation & Controls Engineer – Automotive/Baggage Handling
Respected Controls & Automation Integrator seeks candidate with 3+ years experience as a Controls Engineer within either the baggage handling industry, or utilizing conveyor systems inside automotive plants such as GM, Ford, FCA:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- PLC, HMI programming from scratch
- Allen Bradley RS Logix, Control Logix strongly preferred
- Field start-ups, troubleshooting and implementation
- Industrial Controls experience (3+ years)
- Electrical design and programming
- Networking and databases
- SCADA, VFD programming & motor controls
- TCP/IP network architecture planning and experience: Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Profibus, ControlNet, DeviceNet, ModBus, BACnet
- Bilingual a plus
- 30-50% travel required
- Material Handling/Baggage Handling, conveyors, control systems, MHE
Sensational opportunity to work for a national leader in Industrial Automation!
FT, permanent, direct hire!
US Citizenship or Green Card required.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]
We appreciate your interest for considering our job opportunity. We think that this is a distinctive opportunity for a skilled individual like you to further your career in the field of vehicles industry. If you have an enthusiasm for vehicles, we encourage you to apply for this position. We are excited to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.