Our company are excited to present a fantastic prospect to join our crew in the Vehicle Sector! If you are a skilled and zealous person with firm expertise in automotive expertise, we advise you to send in your resume for this position. This is your opportunity to join an energetic and forward-thinking crew committed to excellence in the domain of the vehicle industry. Don’t let go of this opportunity to advance your career and be involved in an organization that values innovation, imagination, and effort. We look forward to receiving your resume and learning more about your experience and background in the automotive sector.
Job title: Apprentice – Assembly Setter (Automotive)
Job description: Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. Does that sound interesting to you? As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Operate all machines and perform required change over activities within the defined work area as required as per operator certification process.
- Set up, calibrate and maintain all tools, equipment, systems, processes and machines within the work area.
- Perform required setter based TPM (Total Preventative Maintenance) within the work area.
- Perform complex problem solving and troubleshoot to resolve production/process issues to meet required standards.
- Perform inspection on own work using precision measuring equipment as provided or directed to assess quality of work.
- May be required to work in other departments or to set up a process for others to operate.
- Required to train other operators as needed.
- Degree/ Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering Technician is an asset
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility is an asset.
- Ability to follow standard work instructions and work specifications.
- Able to read and interpret machine/process prints, drawings and manuals.
- Able to collect, record, document and enter all data as required.
- Able to set up, calibrate and maintain all tools, equipment, systems, processes and machines within the work area.
- Attention to details, good communication and team work skills
As a global company with employees around the world, it is important to us that we treat each other with respect and value all ideas and perspectives. By appreciating our differences, we inspire creativity and drive innovation. In this way, we contribute to sustainable value creation for our stakeholders and society as a whole. Together, we advance how the world moves.
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look forward to your application.
Schaeffler Canada Inc.
Ali Mohamed Ibrahim
Schaeffler Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Keywords: Graduates; Others; Full-Time; Not Applicable; Administration, Services & Support;
Location: Stratford, CA
Job date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 02:31:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!
We appreciate your interest for your consideration in our job position position. We think that this is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned professional like you to take the next step in your career in the vehicle industry. If you are a motivated and service-oriented individual with an enthusiasm for automobiles, we urge you to apply for this position. We are excited to hearing from you soon and perhaps welcoming you to our team.