Our company are seeking a very motivated and knowledgeable Expert in the Automotive Industry to be a member of our team. If you have a history of success in the vehicle industry, and an intense interest in cars and customer service, we urge you to send in your resume for this role. As a Car Expert at our firm, you will have the opportunity to team up with a skilled team of professionals and significantly impact the car industry. We are looking for a goal-oriented candidate who can help us achieve our goals and expand our business.
Job title: Assembly Process Engineering Specialist
Job description: Job Description:
Support Assembly Team utilizing Engineering techniques to reduce waste in the process, making decisions that are driven by data.
- Create and maintain Operator Work Instructions
- Create and maintain Poke Yoke Work Instructions
- Create and maintain Repair Work Instructions
- Lead initiatives to reduce Change Over time by eliminating waste
- Serve as Project Manager for approved improvement ideas in assigned area.
- Continuously improve by leading manufacturing improvements to achieve plant objectives
- Initiate, plan, design, validate, document, communicate and train improvements to current process to ensure Safety, Quality, Production and Customer Satisfaction
- Create and maintain PFMEA form control document for the process or line that you are assigned to support
- Lead and or support the processing, quoting, implementation, launching and maintaining of customer engineering changes
- Lead and or support all fixture and process changes through both the design and approval phases
- Additional responsibilities as required – this position is subject to change as the needs of the department changes.
- Work in a safe manner following all PPE guidelines and encourage others to do so as well.
- Lead the team to drive a safety-first mentality in the plant
- Experience or knowledge of AutoCAD & Inventor
- Experience or knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with 1-2 years of manufacturing experience (automotive preferred)
Metalsa is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
About Metalsa. We are a global mexican company with more than 60 years of experience in the automotive industry, we manufacture safe and sustainable products for people around the world, seeking to minimize the environmental impact through innovation in our processes and products. For more information visit
Job date: Sat, 06 May 2023 01:25:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thanks for your interest in our job opportunity. We are certain that this is a distinctive opportunity for a skilled professional like you to have an impact in the field of automotive. If you are an industrious and thorough individual who is zealous about cars, we advise you to apply for this position. We are excited to hearing from you soon and possibly welcoming you to our team.