We are thrilled to announce a fantastic prospect to become a part of our crew in the Car Field! If you are a skilled and passionate individual with solid experience in vehicle knowledge, we encourage you to apply for this job. This is your chance to become a member of a lively and forward-thinking group committed to excellence in the field of the automotive field. Don’t miss out on this prospect to move forward your professional life and be a member of an organization that appreciates originality, imagination, and diligence. We eagerly anticipate reviewing your job application and discovering about your experience and knowledge in the automotive industry.
Job title: Automotive and Hydraulic Category Manager
Job description: We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven Automotive and Hydraulic Category Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and improving inbound supply chains for our Production Companies and Distribution centers. The Category Manager will be responsible for continuously monitoring and developing the quality, delivery, and cost performance of the supply base, combined with best-in-industry financials (Working Capital, Payment Terms, Inventory Values).
- Create, maintain, and improve inbound supply chains for our Production Companies and Distribution centers.
- Continuously monitor and develop the quality, delivery, and cost performance of the supply base, combined with best-in-industry financials (Working Capital, Payment Terms, Inventory Values).
- Manage and implement agreements including Stocking agreements, frame agreements, standard supplier agreements, and/or Min/Max agreements.
- Develop medium-long term Category Strategies to best support Nilfisk and our customers’ interests.
- Proactively search for new technology solutions and share and discuss them with R&D and Product Management.
- Build and maintain a strong Pipeline which includes Negotiation, Resourcing, Optimization, and VAVE elements.
- Work in close daily cooperation with the Sourcing Project Manager to execute the Pipeline in which the Category Manager is responsible.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, supply chain management or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in procurement, category management, or supply chain management, preferably in the Automotive or Hydraulic industries.
KNOWLEDGE & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with suppliers.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies is a plus.
If you have a passion for delivering results and are motivated to excel in a dynamic and challenging environment, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your application today!
Let’s create a cleaner future together
Clean is changing. Today, cleaning is a key contributor to health and safety, and a new clean is emerging, driven by technology and innovation. At Nilfisk we are a driving force in this development, and we work as one team with one agenda, supporting each other across an exciting, dynamic organization. Being part of Nilfisk means having the freedom to speak your mind and do what you do best. You will thrive by having a hands-on approach and the drive to bring your great ideas to life. At Nilfisk you can lead, innovate and collaborate for a cleaner future. Are you ready to make a change?
We embrace diversity and equality with an environment of inclusion. We encourage everyone to apply for the position, regardless of origin, race, ethnicity, religion, physical or mental ability, gender, gender-identity or expression, sexual orientation, and age.
Job applicant FAQ
Do you have questions regarding the recruitment process or alike? Please visit our .
Nilfisk, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Job date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 04:10:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!
We appreciate your interest for thinking about our job offer. We believe that this is a unique opportunity for a skilled individual like you to further your career in the field of cars industry. If you have a love for cars, we encourage you to apply for this position. We are eagerly anticipating reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.