Our team are excited to offer a brand new job opening for an experienced Automotive professional. If you are zealous about the automotive industry, we encourage you to submit your application for this position. As a Vehicle Specialist at our firm, you will have the prospect to work with a talented team of professionals and substantially impact the automotive industry. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Job title: Automotive Compliance Manager
Company: Goodwin Recruiting
Job description: Our client is adding an AUTOMOTIVE COMPLIANCE MANAGER to their team. Do you have vehicle product safety experience? This is a fully remote position with 15% travel to the home office.
Please reach out to me immediately if your background is in the automotive industry.
Compliance Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain familiarity with all product lines. Implement corrective and preventive actions when compliance deficiencies are identified.
- Manage and adhere to our Compliance Program and Product Safety Committee records
- Obtain compliance approvals efficiently to support our product plan.
- Verify the Product Safety Committee communicates daily/weekly and as needed
- Communicate potential product safety matters with appropriate departments
Compliance Manager Qualifications:
- Automobile industry experience
- Product safety compliance experience
- Bachelor s degree; in safety, project management, engineering, and related technical fields.
- Vehicle-level product compliance experience
- Experience with a multi-national company within an international team.
Compliance Manager Benefits:
Expected salary: $100000 – 130000 per year
Location: McKinney, TX
Job date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 22:30:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thanks for your curiosity in our job opportunity. We are sure that this is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled professional like you to make a difference in the field of vehicles. If you are a diligent and detail-oriented individual who is passionate about vehicles, we encourage you to apply for this position. We eagerly anticipate hearing from you in the near future and perhaps welcoming you to our team.