Our team are delighted to offer a brand new job opening for a seasoned Automotive professional. If you are enthusiastic about the automotive industry, we urge you to apply for this position. As a Vehicle Expert at our company, you will have the chance to work with a talented crew of professionals and significantly impact the vehicle industry. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job title: Automotive Heat Exchanger (HX) Pursuit/Application Engineer – Mechanical Engineer & data science/analytics background
Job description: Automotive Heat Exchanger (HX) Pursuit/Application Engineer – Mechanical Engineer & data science/analytics background
United States (100% Remote)
$110,000/yr. – $130,000/yr. – Full-time Senior Level
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The selected candidate will be responsible for screening and extracting thermal management components such as HXs and eCF (electronic Cooling Fans), from our databases to build BOMs. Be capable to further develop automated processes to improve efficiencies.
**We are interested in applying ML, data mining and alternate AI methods to improve on both design and process automation**
- Employ / improve process automation tools for screening customer specifications
- Employ / improve process automation tools for screening and extracting component information from databases
- Employ / improve process automation tools for generating component BOMs
- Employ / improve process automation tools for material selection
- Employ / improve process automation tools to develop Design Validation Test Plans
- Employ / improve process automation tools for generating ED&D documents
- Employ / improve process automation tools for screening, extracting and analyzing test results
- Execute and document all required product design corporate deliverables
- Interface with the customers (Internal and External)
- Interface frequently with core engineering, CAD, CAE/CFD, test personnel, global PD, Manufacturing and Program Management activities
Years of Experience
- 3+ years
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering required; Master preferred; Mechanical Engineering with background in data science/analytics
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- Mastery of Heat Transfer and Thermodynamic applications
- Familiar with MBSE concepts
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Matlab (provide examples) and Alteryx
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, test, PTC/HVAC/TM components and systems
- Able to interpret CFD and CAE/FEA results
- Ability to conduct Technical Design Reviews
Location: Novi, MI
Job date: Sat, 08 Apr 2023 02:58:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thanks for your interest in our job offer position. We think that this is a stimulating opportunity for a skilled professional like you to take the next step in your career in the vehicle industry. If you are an ambitious and customer-focused individual with a passion for cars, we urge you to apply for this position. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon and perhaps welcoming you to our team.