Our team are looking for an extremely motivated and experienced Expert in the car industry to be a member of our team. If you have a history of success in the car industry, and a passion for cars and customer service, we advise you to apply for this role. As a Vehicle Expert at our company, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals and significantly impact the vehicle industry. We are looking for a results-driven individual who can support us in reaching our goals and develop our business.
Job title: Automotive Materials Lab Engineer
Company: TRC Staffing Services
Job description: TRC Professional Solutions is seeking an Automotive Engineer with a growing automotive OEM in Montgomery, AL! He/ She will be performing chemical, physical, environmental, and mechanical tests by utilizing a wide variety of laboratory equipment to investigate root cause of vehicle part or material quality failure.
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct chemical, physical, environmental, and mechanical property tests on vehicle parts and materials using laboratory equipment; analyze and interpret test results.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of laboratory procedures, vehicle parts and materials testing results, and Improvement Countermeasure follow-up.
- Effectively collect samples and specimens, handle chemicals and gases for sample preparation and testing.
- Prepare clear, concise, and technical Materials Testing result reports.
- Monitor and review in-line and field part-related issues which may affect vehicle quality.
- Develop vehicle parts / materials test plan, drive the tests in a timely manner, and present output results to the department manager/assistant manager.
- Troubleshoot, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment and supplies.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with suppliers and cooperative companies.
- Assist department manager/assistant manager in coordinating the activities and operations of the laboratory.
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management System (BMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), and Safety Management System (SMS) requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Related Experience:
- 0 – 10 years job related experience preferred
- 1 – 3 years of recent laboratory testing experience preferred
Please submit a resume to for immediate consideration.
Location: Montgomery, AL
Job date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 01:25:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for your consideration in our job offer position. We consider that this is a stimulating opportunity for a skilled professional like you to take the next step in your career in the car industry. If you are a motivated and service-oriented individual with a passion for vehicles, we encourage you to apply for this position. We are excited to hearing from you soon and possibly welcoming you to our team.