If you are a creative and innovative person in the Automotive Industry with an intense interest in cars, we have an exciting opportunity for you to become a member of our team. As a Vehicle Expert at our firm, you will have the opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge projects, work together with an accomplished team of professionals, and considerably impact the vehicle industry. We are looking for someone who is dedicated, hard-working, and has a keen eye for the automotive industry. If this sounds like you, we advise you to send in your resume for this role.
Job title: Automotive Software Architect – XC
Job description: Company Description
As one of the largest North American automotive suppliers, Bosch develops Driver Assistance functions like Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Predictive Emergency Brake Systems (PEBS), Lane Departure Warning/Keeping Systems (LDW, LKS), Predictive Pedestrian Protection, Advanced Parking Assistance, and many more. For these functions Bosch has all necessary sensors in our portfolio (e.g. radar, video, ultrasonic sensors). The XC division develops state of the art solutions as well as advanced features leading to the future of cockpit electronics and Assisted and Automated Driving.
We develop state of the art systems as well as advanced features leading to partly/highly automated driving. Join us to become part of the exciting and growing field of Driver Assistance.
The Software Architect will act as a technical leader across software groups. The person will work closely with SW engineering groups to design, develop, and implement software that will pull together diverse software components to realize advanced driving platforms. The Software Architect will also provide architectural guidance (and specifications) to the groups implementing various software components (such as perception, planning, system software, OTA, user interface, security, ), to ensure that the final result is a safe, high performing, and unified system.
- Bachelor sdegree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or related/equivalent degree)
- 5+ years of experience in software code and embedded control systems
- 1+ year(s) software/system design to align to standards and enable portability and efficient re-use for future applications
- 1+ year(s) developing and propagating requirements to different stakeholders
- 5+ years programming experience (C/C++)
- Experience developing ADAS functions (e.g. adaptive cruise control, highway assist, lane keep assist, lane departure warning, )
- Ability to communicate clearly the complex concepts in a system and/or component architecture
- Familiar with ADAS sensor technologies (e.g. LiDAR, Radar, Video)
- Familiar with relevant actuators (brake systems, steering systems, and powertrains)
- Understanding of functional safety (ISO26262) and security mechanisms
- Relevant automotive softwareexperience (e.g. ADAS systems, autonomous driving, Some/IP, AUTOSAR, Ethernet)
- Understanding of state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms and optimization techniques
- Knowledge of automotive Ethernet and CAN-FD
- Knowledge of Linux and QNX operating systems
- Experience in both low-level operating system functionality (e.g. memory/resource management, scheduling, process control) as well as high-level real-time and/or embedded applications
- Track record delivering meeting deliverables on-time and on-specification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Location: Plymouth, MI
Job date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 07:50:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for considering our job position. We think that this is a distinctive opportunity for a gifted individual like you to further your career in the field of automotive industry. If you have a love for automotive, we advise you to apply for this position. We are eagerly anticipating reviewing your application and possibly welcoming you to our team.