Our team are thrilled to offer a brand new job opening for an experienced Vehicle professional. If you are enthusiastic about the car industry, we urge you to apply for this job. As an Automotive Specialist at our company, you will have the prospect to collaborate with a talented crew of professionals and significantly impact the car industry. We eagerly anticipate to hearing from you!
Job title: Automotive: Sr. Electrical Systems Engineer
Job description: Talascend is currently seeking a Sr. Electrical Systems Engineer for a contract opportunity located in Farmington Hills, MI (on-site).
Duration: One year with possible extension, long-term
- Developing and/or integrating electrical components/systems into vehicles, leading the development of technical solutions for multiple complex systems and components, and meeting all functional and business objectives to ensure technical integrity.
- The selected candidate will lead the team and be responsible for critical interfaces to other teams including Product Design Office, Vehicle Integration, Electrical Validation and Advance.
- Minimum 5 -9 years of experience with Automotive electrical components or systems engineering.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Automotive OEM / Tier One experience.
- Control Modules, ECM – Electronic Control Module, ECU – Electronic Control Units.
- Tools: DOORs, CAN Systems, DFMEA – (Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis) and Automotive Integration.
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Job date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 05:58:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
We appreciate your interest for thinking about our job position. We consider that this is an exceptional opportunity for a gifted individual like you to progress your career in the field of automotive industry. If you have an enthusiasm for automotive, we advise you to apply for this position. We are looking forward to reviewing your application and possibly welcoming you to our team.