Our team are excited to present a brand new job opening for an experienced Vehicle professional. If you are zealous about the vehicle industry, we encourage you to submit your application for this job. As a Vehicle Technician at our firm, you will have the opportunity to work with a skilled group of professionals and substantially impact the vehicle industry. We can’t wait to receiving your application!
Job title: Director of Sales, Automotive, Amsterdam
Company: Planet Green Search
Job description: GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: The Director of Sales will oversee the Sales Team and our Distributor Network to help develop and execute our strategy to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Develop and execute a strategy that achieves our 3-year sales targets, inclusive of our brand products as well as our partner products in the government sector
- Takes part in annual budget process owning sales portion of the process
- Create and implement tools to track effectiveness of sales and distributor partners, including but not limited to sales segment performance, pipeline tracking, etc.
- Develops and implements Scorecards and KPIs for both us and our distributor sales teams
- Negotiate and close deals with national accounts or other key leads as assigned
- Assist internal/external teams with developing and maintaining relationships
- Partners with Marketing to develop go to market tools and strategy to support sales team.
- Collects competitive market intel and work with Marketing and Executive team on how to capitalize on information.
- Develop a sales department meeting cadence (both internal/external) and facilitate and execute meetings
- Helps guide new product development, with marketing and engineering, through collection of customer needs and competitive intelligence
- Owns performance management for sales team and distributor network
- Leverage contract and distributor targets to manage relationships and potentially take action if distributor is not performing to expectations
- Coordinates sales team travel and reviews and approves expense reports
- Supports our Customer Experience efforts and helps increase positive brand awareness and customer satisfaction
- Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts
- Barrier busts departmental problems; i.e. resolves customer complaints, staffing problems, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations
- Acts as company representative at trade shows
- Collaborates with CEO/COO to identify and recruit new partner distributors or installation partners
- Owns training program for internal and distributor sales teams
- Partners with engineering and leadership to develop new products and services
- Performs other duties as assigned
Location: Amsterdam, NY
Job date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 04:07:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thanks for your evaluation in our job offer position. We consider that this is a thrilling opportunity for an experienced professional like you to take the next step in your career in the car industry. If you are a motivated and customer-focused individual with a passion for vehicles, we urge you to apply for this position. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon and potentially welcoming you to our team.