We are thrilled to announce an incredible chance to become a part of our crew in the Car Field! If you are a skilled and enthusiastic candidate with a strong background in vehicle knowledge, we encourage you to apply for this position. This is your shot to become a member of a lively and forward-thinking crew committed to excellence in the realm of the vehicle field. Don’t miss out on this prospect to advance your career and be a member of a company that appreciates originality, imagination, and hard work. We eagerly anticipate reviewing your application and learning more about your expertise and experience in the car industry.
Job title: Electrical Engineering Technologist (FT)
Company: United Safety and Survivability Corporation
Job description: Description
United Safety and Survivability Corporation is committed to delivering the most innovative and reliable safety and survivability solutions our customers can trust to protect life and property. As the global leader in our industry, we push boundaries by utilizing innovation to highly engineer and produce the next generation of safety and survivability technologies.
At United Safety we’re solving our industry’s most important problems with talented individuals who share our passion to change the world. Our culture is fast-paced, energetic and innovative. We work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion, age, or background, can do their best work. We are fully committed to continuous growth and advancement; we will reinvest profits and resources into our employees, our processes and product innovation.
Job Title: Electrical Engineering Technologist
Summary: United Safety is seeking an Electrical Engineering Technologist to join a small team in a growing company where they will be exposed to all facets of engineering: prototyping, design, analysis, manufacturing, test, applications, etc.
Responsibilities: As the Electrical Engineering Technologist you will:
- Assemble and build electronic assemblies that include printed circuit boards, enclosures, and wire harnessing.
- Solder surface mount and thru-hole components.
- Perform testing on electronics and products using manufacturing and lab equipment.
- Read schematics, PCB layout, and assembly drawings.
- Debug and diagnose circuitry, product failures, and test equipment.
- Comfortable with hand tools, electrical test equipment, and wire harness tools.
- Communicate effectively with electrical team and external customers.
- Create test reports, work instructions, and other engineering documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You’re a great fit for this position if this describes you;
- Knowledge of automotive and vehicle electronic hardware, hands-on experience working on vehicles or machinery.
- Familiarity with transit buses, firetrucks, and EMT/Police vehicles, and experience working on automobiles is a plus.
- Prototyping with printed circuit boards, embedded systems, robotics, etc. Arduino, Raspberry-Pi, development boards, etc.
- Reading schematics, printed circuit board layouts, and component datasheets.
- Can demonstrate fundamental/basic understanding of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Examples of good problem-solving & debugging skills.
- Usage of EE lab tools such as power supplies, signal generators, oscilloscopes, soldering equipment, etc.
- Excellent written communications skills, including the use of proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar to produce error-free copy, particularly composing letters, reports and documents used for decision making.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills including tact and diplomacy which would be utilized during customer service, conflict management, development of relationships with internal and external contact.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and diverse projects including, analytical thinking, planning, prioritizing, problem solving, decision making and carrying out assigned projects with minimal supervision.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, team environment, under pressure with time constrains while responding and adapting to change favorably and quickly.
- Safety is at the forefront of your mind when you are working and you gladly follow all safety policies to promote a safe working environment at United Safety.
- You bring with you a positive attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Help United Safety operate effectively by adhering to United Safety’s attendance and punctuality standards and does not burden co-workers and supervisors unfairly with unnecessary and unplanned absences and lateness.
- Understand that you are part of a growing company, you have no concerns with and able to work extended hours as needed as well as some Saturdays to support that growth.
Here at United Safety, we embrace the core values that make us great.
P A S S I O N to build the future together.
People Attitude Service Safety Innovation One Company Nimble
This position description is intended to guide the activities of the person in this role. It is not intended to limit the thinking and creativity of the person in this role, nor is it intended that this description represents all the work that may be required of a person in this position.
United Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About United Safety and Survivability Corporation:
Founded in 1984 by entrepreneur Christian Hammarskjold, our company began in a garage with just a few products and a dream to innovate better, safer transit solutions. Since then, we’ve grown in both size and scope; introducing several new products and applications across a wide range of industries. Even as we continue to grow, our mission stays the same. We’re uniting passions, ideas, people, and solutions to protect and save lives through constant innovation. OUR VISION & MISSION Our Vision: To build the next generation of safety and survivability technologies. Our Mission: United Safety and Survivability Corporation is committed to delivering the most innovative and reliable safety and survivability solutions our customers can trust to protect life and property.
Location: Exton, PA
Job date: Sat, 13 May 2023 22:31:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!
We appreciate your interest for your interest in our job position position. We believe that this is a stimulating opportunity for an experienced professional like you to take the next step in your career in the automotive industry. If you are a driven and client-centered individual with a love for cars, we urge you to apply for this position. We are excited to hearing from you soon and perhaps welcoming you to our team.