We are seeking an extremely motivated and experienced Specialist in the car industry to join our team. If you have a track record of success in the vehicle industry, and a love for cars and customer service, we encourage you to send in your resume for this position. As a Car Professional at our organization, you will have the opportunity to team up with a talented team of professionals and significantly impact the vehicle industry. We are looking for a performance-focused individual who can assist us in achieving our goals and grow our business.
Job title: Electrical Systems Engineer
Job description: With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for an Electrical Systems Engineer to join our team in Farmington Hills, MI location.
This role will be responsible for:
- This role will be responsible for electrical system development supporting key domains such as electrification, autonomous driving, connected service, security and FOTA.
- Responsible area are Body Electronics related Systems such as Access/Intelligent key, FOTA and Engine Start & Stop system etc. providing more conveniences, user experiences to customers.
- Management and responsibility for Quality, Cost and Time in collaboration with supplier, region cross-functional team and global Nissan R&D team are required.
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for electrical system development to realize customer/stakeholders requirements, achieve program cost, quality, development and delivery timing targets.
- Develop and define customer/stakeholders requirements, develop system requirements and designing an electrical system to realize requirements.
- Verify technical, commercial and strategic feasibilities with the persons in charge of each component
- Collaborates with cross-functional team, supplier and Nissan R&D team to ensure compliance with regulations, realization of customer needs.
- Representative America’s region in area of responsible system providing Regional requirements to Nissan R&D team.
- A engineering Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Office Tools knowledge
- Be able to work independently and proactively
- Experience in electrical components design and/or test in automotive industry
- Experience in electrical system design or Systems Engineering
- Understanding of automobile electronic, vehicle communication networks such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet etc…
- Experience in using tools required for vehicle electronic development such as CAN Tools(CANoe / CANalyzer), oscilloscope
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility.
**Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
NISSAN FOR EVERYONE
People are our most valuable assets, and diversity and inclusion are the key to maximizing the power of each individual member of our team. When everyone belongs, the power of NISSAN is undeniable. Our Corporate Diversity Initiative aims to improve business results by ensuring that our workplace and core businesses meet the unique needs of our employees and customer base.
Nissan is committed to creating a culture where everyone belongs and employees, customers, and partners feel respected, valued, and heard. We have over 10 Business Synergy Teams (BSTs) across the U.S. and Canada that connect employees – with shared characteristics or interests – build allies, and foster a company culture where all employees feel supported and included.
Nissan also values inclusion in all areas of our business as we strive to mirror the diversity of our customer base and the communities where we do business. We are committed to procuring innovative goods and services, retailing our products and communicating from a diverse perspective which will help us continue to offer our customers competitively designed, market-driven products.
Join us as we carry our commitment to diversity and inclusion into the future.
Farmington Hills Michigan United States of America
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Job date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 23:58:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for your curiosity in our job offer. We are certain that this is a distinctive opportunity for a skilled professional like you to have an impact in the field of vehicles. If you are a diligent and thorough individual who is passionate about automotive, we urge you to apply for this position. We are excited to hearing from you in the near future and possibly welcoming you to our team.