We are excited to present an incredible opportunity to join our team in the Vehicle Industry! If you are a gifted and zealous individual with firm expertise in car skills, we encourage you to submit your application for this position. This is your chance to be a part of a lively and creative team committed to excellence in the field of the automotive field. Don’t lose this opportunity to advance your career and be a member of an organization that appreciates innovation, resourcefulness, and hard work. We look forward to getting your resume and learning more about your expertise and experience in the car sector.
Job title: Electrical Test Technician (Automotive Electronics)
Job description: Job Description
LER TechForce, an LHP affiliate, previously LHP Engineering Resources, is looking for an Electrical Test Technician
- Electrical testing or EMC testing for various vehicles and parts
- Construct wire harnesses and enclosures
- Repair PCBs
- Create necessary parts for testing
- Schedule tests
- Maintain test equipment
- Electronics technician with background in testing and analyzing electronic circuits.
- Demonstrated knowledge and history using typical electronic lab tools such as the following: Oscilloscopes, Multimeter, and Power Supplies.
- Vehicle level experience in testing and troubleshooting electronics is highly desirable.
- Radio Frequency experience on a vehicle or vehicle electrical component level is highly desirable.
- General fabrication, circuit building and familiarity with vehicle component level EMC testing is desirable.
Location: Raymond, OH
Job date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 05:58:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!
We appreciate your interest for your curiosity in our job offer. We are certain that this is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled professional like you to contribute in the field of automotive. If you are a diligent and meticulous individual who is enthusiastic about vehicles, we urge you to apply for this position. We eagerly anticipate hearing from you shortly and perhaps welcoming you to our team.