If you are an imaginative and inventive individual in the Automotive Industry with a love for cars, we have a thrilling opportunity for you to join our team. As an Automotive Specialist at our company, you will have the opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge projects, work together with an accomplished team of professionals, and considerably impact the vehicle industry. We are looking for someone who is devoted, hard-working, and has a keen eye for the vehicle industry. If this sounds like you, we advise you to apply for this position.
Job title: Engineering Administrator
Company: Magna International
Job description: Job Number: 57021
Group: Magna Exteriors
Division: AIM SYSTEMS
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
The Magna Exteriors portfolio of products includes access systems such as liftgates, exterior trim, modular systems, front-end modules including fascia, active aerodynamic systems and other lightweight structural components for automotive, commercial truck and other industrial markets.
Recognized globally as an innovator in all aspects of vehicle exteriors, Magna provides everything needed, from materials development and design through manufacturing and assembly, to help automakers create sleek, state-of-the-art vehicles across the world.
Develop design standards, organize procedures and exercise administrative direction over a large number of engineering, technical and/or inspectional personnel. Coordinates and maintains open communications with the Customer
- Assure internal Change management system is up to date (Change-X)
- Facilitate Customer/Internal part relationships
- Promotes coordination and communication of those involved on the program team.
- Create and track P.O. requests for required design/engineering work.
- Standardize and Maintain Engineering file structure
- Work with cross functional team in execution of the APQP/ PDP system and monitor and track progress.
- Work with APQP Team members to assure completion of all phases or aspects of project such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans.
- Support as a key liaison between company, customer, and suppliers.
- Attend all APQP meetings and, or project related meeting as necessary.
- Facilitate EOP/SOP tracking
- Track entering scrap into the system – stop scrap entries
- Work with program manager to facilitate GM Multi-Tier visibility Updates
- Manage sending and receiving of CAD data to customers, partners, and engineering
- Support prototype builds and manage build request (Confirm pack, labels, operator available )
- Support finance team supplying data.
- Track customer change request
To perform this job successfully; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Special Knowledge/Experience:
- o Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and manufacturing experience.
- o Demonstrated computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, etc.).
- o Minimum 5 years’ experience in automotive engineering experience.
- o Some industrial engineering experience preferred.
- o Personal Computer Skills.
- o Understanding of manufacturing, assembly, sequencing and equipment principles.
- o Demonstrated interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication.
Location: Warren, MI
Job date: Wed, 03 May 2023 04:07:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thanks for your inquisitiveness in our job offer. We are sure that this is a unique opportunity for a skilled professional like you to make a difference in the field of automotive. If you are a hard-working and meticulous individual who is enthusiastic about cars, we urge you to apply for this position. We are excited to hearing from you in the near future and potentially welcoming you to our team.