Our team are excited to announce a fresh job opening for a knowledgeable Car professional. If you are enthusiastic about the vehicle industry, we advise you to submit your application for this job. As an Automotive Expert at our firm, you will have the prospect to collaborate with a skilled team of professionals and considerably impact the automotive industry. We can’t wait to receiving your application!
Job title: Engineering Manager
Company: Treves Group
Job description: Trèves Group
As a partner of automotive manufacturers throughout the world, Trèves offers extensive expertise in comfort and acoustics. Thanks to its long experience, Trèves can implement unique thermocompression, thermoforming, foaming and assembly technologies. It brings to the market personalized and customized solutions adapted to its clients’ specific expectations.
Constantly striving for excellence, Trèves focuses on four soft trim and acoustics product ranges in the cabin, the trunk, the engine bay and the body. Trèves contributes to the ongoing effort to provide more comfortable and quieter cars, at a fair price.
As an Engineering Manager, you will be in charge of implementing standard methods and concept engineering to lead industrialization activities. You will be responsible for promoting the integration of Lean Manufacturing principles and ensuring coordination of all activities concerning equipment, tooling, and processes. Your role will also include validating and standardizing industrial decisions for equipment and tools, along with ensuring the benchmarking of all equipment and tooling.
As an Industrialization (Engineering) Manager, you will:
- Own processes / equipment to ensure manufacturing KPIs are met, manage the availability of the plant and its’ equipment at all times to ensure continuity of the manufacturing process
- Lead Engineering and Maintenance activities with the objective of achieving maximum plant availability
- Validate and standardize industrial decisions for equipment and tools
- Promote a culture of Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement by providing a level of maintenance that ensures plant performance matches production requirement.
- Track KPI’s and lead the convergence plan to meet objectives
- Define industrial assumptions during the RFQ phase
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of manufacturing processes in line with the industrial requirements and objectives of the project
- Participate in product specification and set manufacturing specifications
- Promote the integration of the Lean Manufacturing principles (flow, ergonomics, flexibility, etc.) in the management of industrialization
- Drive Industrial Function milestones and reviews
- Validate the content of industrialization deliverables
- Participate in enquiries and equipment / tools suppliers’ nomination with Purchasing
- Observe, monitor, and propose initiatives to the maintenance network
- Continue to promote awareness of root cause analysis to improve uptime through prevention of repeat breakdowns
- Ensure that industrial planning and project timing are respected
What we’re looking for:
- Industrialization and process / industrial engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing processes, industry practices, automation
- Knowledge of production technologies and related technical equipment and maintenance requirements
- Project management experience and leadership skills
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Must work well under pressure in international and cross-functional teams to meet deadlines
- Experience in manufacturing / industrial engineering, maintenance, and/or plant operations or related discipline
- Ability to lead industrialization / engineering projects
- Proficiency in project management
- Proficiency in stakeholder management and communications.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bonus Structure
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Location: Fostoria, OH
Job date: Fri, 12 May 2023 22:22:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for contemplating this exciting opportunity to become a part of our team in this Automotive Industry. We believe that our company presents a unique and satisfying work environment, with opportunities for growth. If you are zealous about the automotive industry and have the expertise and experience we are seeking, we encourage you to turn in your application today. We are excitedly awaiting hearing from you in the near future and potentially welcoming you to our team.