Our company are excited to announce an incredible opportunity to join our crew in the Vehicle Field! If you are a talented and enthusiastic candidate with solid experience in car skills, we advise you to send in your resume for this job. This is your opportunity to become a member of an energetic and innovative crew committed to excellence in the field of the automotive field. Don’t lose this chance to progress your job and be a member of a company that appreciates creativity, creativity, and hard work. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your experience and experience in the automotive industry.
Job title: Engineering Manager
Job description: Company Description
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services with 360,000 employees worldwide. The Bosch Group manufactures and markets automotive OE and aftermarket products, industrial automation and mobile products, power tools and accessories, security technology and packaging equipment. Bosch aims to enhance quality of life with solutions that are both innovative and beneficial. Join a team that combines state of the art technology with sustainable growth and a proven track record of performance while offering a strong culture of work, life balance. Invented for life and improving people’s lives every day…We are Bosch!
We’re hiring an Engineering Manager for our Software/Firmware Engineering Domain. In this role, you will develop Software/Firmware designs and concepts that will build the products within the Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Diagnostics group. This position will lead a team of Software, Firmware, and Electronic Engineers.
- Lead and oversee a team of Software/Firmware Engineers,
- Plan, manage, and direct overall engineering activities of the Software/Firmware Engineering Domain group.
- Responsible for ensuring state of the art technologies are implemented in products within our Product Area Diagnostics group.
- Responsible for product agnostics technologies like internet connectivity, radio communications, internet security, UI, Database, Cloud etc.
- Manage build systems, configurations management, code repositories
- Develop coding standards, establish SW productivity KPI and improve continuously.
- Collaborate with global teams in Europe for communication of technologies.
- Support product teams in requirements and design phase and take over implementation phase of project.
- Support organization with audits, effective documentation, legal compliance for Software technologies.
- Provide functional management for the department including resource planning, training, coaching, career guidance, etc.
- Support the development team in problem analysis and issue resolution.
- Effectively communicate with team members, project management, development engineers, senior leaders, customers, and key stakeholders as required.
- Support, communicate, reinforce, and defend the mission, values, and culture of the organization.
- Provide employee feedback both formal (GPDs and Perf Reviews) and informal (1 on 1 discussions)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electronics required
- Minimum of 10 years prior relevant experience
- Prior experience managing direct reports or leading a team with hands on Software/Firmware design and coding
- Deep experience in any of the operating systems (Linux, Windows, Android) and any language (C++, C#, Java).
- Good understanding of firmware concepts and FPGA (drivers, etc.).
- Well versed in engineering design methods, execution, data analysis, and leading engineering design initiatives that drive for engineering excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, negotiation, communication, and writing skills.
- Has personally developed or overseen a complete product which is in market.
- Electronic boards and hardware technologies.
Comprehensive Benefit Offering – All benefits are effective DAY 1!
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life and Supplement Life
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401K – with generous company match
- In addition to 401K, additional retirement benefit 100% company paid
- Annual bonuses
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Associate Discounts on Bosch products like home appliances, powertools, thermal products like tank-less water heaters and more
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,600 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2021). The company generated sales of 78.7 billion euros in 2021. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to facilitate connected living with products and solutions that either contain artificial intelligence (AI) or have been developed or manufactured with its help. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: Owatonna, MN
Job date: Sun, 14 May 2023 02:30:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!
We appreciate your interest for considering this thrilling opportunity to join our team in this car industry. We are convinced that our company provides a unique and satisfying work environment, with chances for growth. If you are enthusiastic about the car industry and have the expertise and background we are seeking, we urge you to submit your application today. We are looking forward to hearing from you in the near future and perhaps welcoming you to our team.