Our company are delighted to offer an incredible chance to become a part of our workforce in the Automotive Field! If you are a gifted and passionate individual with a strong background in car skills, we urge you to send in your resume for this role. This is your chance to join an energetic and innovative crew committed to high standards in the field of the car industry. Don’t lose this prospect to progress your professional life and be involved in an organization that values originality, resourcefulness, and diligence. We can’t wait to reviewing your application and discovering about your experience and background in the vehicle sector.
Job title: Engineering Process Methods and Tools Coach – XC
Job description: Company Description
Do you want to contribute ideas that will shape the future of mobility? As one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, Bosch is driving change in the mobility sector. Join us and you can help innovate, create, and form the future of mobility.
The XC division develops state of the art solutions as well as advanced features leading to the future of cockpit electronics and Assisted and Automated Driving. Our dynamic team focuses on innovating and developing user-centric solutions for in-vehicle infotainment, digital instrument clusters, telematics units, vehicle-to-anything (V2X) modules, multi-modal human machine interface (HMI) solutions, Drivers Assistance features and systems enabling Autonomous Driving.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, with the strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life, and to improve quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Apply now to become part of the exciting and growing field of mobility solutions.
- Development and improvement of engineering processes (ASPICE scope) with focus on optimization and usability of process library
- Coordination of software development tools improvement activities based on project and process needs
- Coaching in the field of process, methods and tools for product development teams who are responsible for advanced development activities such as communication modules that enable autonomous driving/advanced driver assistance systems, next generation connectivity modules including OTA update abilities, automotive electronics gateway and body controller products.
- Coach project teams in the implementation of processes and best practices to achieve quality goals and operational efficiency.
- Working in an international team, including remote coaching and collaborating with global cross-functional teams for continuous process improvement and standardization.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience with creating, implementing, and testing automotive ECU Software
- 2+ years of experience with verification / validation tools
- Experience with methods used in engineering
- Experience in the complete Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in Software development, testing and management tools such as RTC, DOORS/DNG, Rhapsody, RQM, Static Analysis and Unit testing tools
- An understanding of Software Architecture methodologies and Software Design Principles
- Experience with Coaching / Consulting methods
- Knowledge of ASPICE
- Experience in ASPICE assessments as an Assessor/Co-Assessor
- Experience with failure analysis like FMEA and fault trees
- Knowledge of Functional Safety/ISO 26262
- Knowledge of Agile / SAFe
- Understanding of Automotive Ethernet, CAN, CAN-FD, and LIN
- Experience in Embedded Software Development
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
Location: Plymouth, MI
Job date: Wed, 10 May 2023 22:38:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for your inquisitiveness in our job opportunity. We are confident that this is a unique opportunity for a skilled professional like you to have an impact in the field of vehicles. If you are an industrious and thorough individual who is zealous about automotive, we advise you to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you soon and perhaps welcoming you to our team.