We are thrilled to announce a brand new job opening for a seasoned Vehicle professional. If you are zealous about the car industry, we advise you to send in your resume for this position. As a Vehicle Specialist at our firm, you will have the opportunity to team up with an accomplished team of professionals and significantly impact the automotive industry. We can’t wait to reviewing your application!
Job title: Engineering Quality Leader
Company: Segula Technologies
Job description: Company Description
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an Engineering Quality Leader to join our growing team in Greensboro, NC.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.
As a Senior Product Quality Leader within the Product Quality NA department, you will be responsible for guiding vehicle product quality investigations to resolve customer truck issues for select global and domestic products. This demands high levels of product knowledge, problem solving, & ability to work with global colleagues across the engineering, production, purchasing & field service network. Focus will include Legacy Technologies, as well as emerging such as Battery Electric, and P6700.
- Evaluating product performance drivers for assigned products domestically and in regions outside of USMCA through a data driven approach.
- Performing pre-investigation of field quality issues, through use of enhanced analytics.
- Prioritizing quality actions inside company to achieve committed quality targets for assigned products (P6700 and Emerging Technologies (BEV)).
- Recommending appropriate quality solving tool for an identified field issue.
- Being accountable for supporting Market Quality Report (MQR) / Dealer Quality Report (DQR) once issued for assigned product.
- Leading quality solving activities with cross functional support for quality issues that require an enhanced / urgent focus.
- Ensuring communication on product quality for Brand across the organization / regions outside of USMCA.
- Lead and/or support, when necessary, Quality Action Groups for new technologies supporting the smooth transition from project to serial production.
- Clear communication and reporting on product quality or on customer satisfaction within the company.
- Assisting Regional Service Managers in investigations of complex problems.
- Cross-functional team leadership or project management experience.
- Judgement abilities for prioritizing issues adding value for both customer and brand.
- 5 to 10 years work experience in the industry, with experience in Industrial or Quality positions.
- Deep knowledge of problem-solving tools and industrial processes / risks analysis.
- Fluent in English.
- Leadership, good communication skills and the ability to work with a matrix organization.
- Organized, with a process-oriented mindset and also customer oriented & reactive.
- Recognized as a supportive team player.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: Greensboro, NC
Job date: Sat, 13 May 2023 22:46:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!
We appreciate your interest for your consideration in our job opportunity position. We think that this is an exciting opportunity for a skilled professional like you to take the next step in your career in the car industry. If you are an ambitious and client-centered individual with a love for cars, we urge you to apply for this position. We are eagerly anticipating hearing from you soon and potentially welcoming you to our team.