Our team are excited to offer a fantastic chance to become a part of our team in the Car Sector! If you are a skilled and enthusiastic candidate with a strong background in automotive knowledge, we urge you to submit your application for this role. This is your chance to join a dynamic and innovative crew committed to excellence in the domain of the car field. Don’t let go of this chance to advance your professional life and be part of an organization that respects innovation, resourcefulness, and diligence. We can’t wait to receiving your job application and finding out more about your skills and knowledge in the vehicle sector.
Job title: Engineering Recruiter
Company: Crawford Thomas Recruiting
Job description: Engineering/Technical Recruiter
Kennesaw, GA (On Site and eventually Hybrid).
$50K – $60K base plus UNCAPPED COMMISSION!
Must have experience recruiting for engineer positions (manufacturing, civil, chemical, aerospace, environmental, mechanical, etc).
What We Do
Our client is an Engineering and Technical Staffing Agency. They partner with clients in the areas of engineering, manufacturing, telecom, construction, automotive, aerospace, medical/biomedical, energy, power, and gas.
About the Company
- A small, well-structured, and organized company that has been in business for over 30 years.
Responsibilities of a Technical Recruiter
- Source candidates from database and online resources (Monster / Indeed / ZipRecruiter / Job Postings).
- Call, screen, and qualify candidates to make sure they fit the needs of clients.
- Prepare and submit candidates to clients for consideration.
- Schedule and prepare candidates for interviews with clients.
- Consult and help the candidates with the job offer and acceptance process.
- 1+ years of experience recruiting for engineers
- Full time
- M-F (8-5)
- Base Pay is $50K-$60K plus uncapped commissions
- Start off working in the office, if able to hit certain placement goals recruiters will be able to work from home
Expected salary: $50000 – 60000 per year
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Job date: Thu, 11 May 2023 22:16:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
We appreciate your interest for your interest in our job offer position. We believe that this is a thrilling opportunity for a seasoned professional like you to take the next step in your career in the vehicle industry. If you are a motivated and service-oriented individual with an enthusiasm for cars, we urge you to apply for this position. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon and possibly welcoming you to our team.