Our team are hunting for a highly motivated and knowledgeable Specialist in the car industry to become a part of our team. If you have a proven track record in the car industry, and a passion for cars and customer service, we advise you to send in your resume for this role. As a Car Professional at our company, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of professionals and significantly impact the automotive industry. We are looking for a results-driven candidate who can support us in reaching our goals and grow our business.
Job title: Engineering Technician
Company: SRG Global
Job description: Description
The Engineering Technician is a key component of the Operational Engineering team. Creating value by facilitating tasked based objectives focused on Program Readiness and Transformative opportunities. As a shared resource to the Launch team, the Engineering Tech will be leveraged across multiple teams including: Program Management, Advanced Quality, and Operations to list a few. In addition, this role will be utilized to help accelerate the implementation of transformative projects.
The ideal candidate will align with SRG Global management philosophy, most importantly having a solid foundation of virtues. Being a team player, quick learner, self-motivated, innovative, detail orientated, organized, and having excellent communication skills are all must for this role.
- Facilitation of trials – per Launch Teams direction.
- Confirm process is readily available.
- Effected process is staged with all required resources.
- Site Logistics – coordinate conveyance of samples.
- Pre-production Inventory Control (product & purchased components)
- Warehousing, cycle counting, communicating inventory levels.
- Working through the Process Owners, create draft work instructions detailing critical steps.
- Participate in Assembly Equipment Validation Run-off; facilitate train the trainer activities.
- Pre-production shipment coordination
- Meet all customer expectations – documentation, labels, packaging, notifications
- Shipment validation – shipment readily available on-time, freight is confirmed.
- Sample request are fulfilled per requested timing.
- Fulfill the Cross Functional Launch Teams needs to ensure successful launches.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate the MBM Guiding Principles and humility/discipline to achieve personal improvement.
- Working knowledge of IATF Quality Management System and ISO 17025 calibration systems.
- Knowledge of plastic injection molding, plating, painting, assembly, & MP&L processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Strong computer and problem-solving skills.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to stand and walk, use hands to finger, handle, and feel, reach with arms and hands, and talk and hear. The employee is sometimes required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and sit. Specific vision requirements include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
SRG Global Inc., a Guardian company, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of chrome plated plastic parts for the automotive, commercial truck and household appliance industries with a manufacturing presence in major world markets including North America, Western and Central Europe and China. The company is headquartered near Detroit in Warren, Michigan. Learn more about us at .
About SRG Global:
We are a fast-growing B2B company with a strong internal culture that values respect for others, diversity, serving a greater purpose, and passionate creativity. Only 5 years old, our company is fairly young and continuing to expand/develop in the industry. We are a financially strong company with a rich history and a bright future. A dynamic and growing global footprint. A diverse and team-focused workforce. Create the next generation of innovation. Career paths that enable professional growth and development. Strongly committed to serving our community and environment. A safe, fun workplace focused on health and wellness. A competitive compensation and benefits package.
Location: Portageville, MO
Job date: Wed, 10 May 2023 03:28:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for your inquisitiveness in our job opportunity. We are confident that this is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled professional like you to have an impact in the field of cars. If you are an industrious and thorough individual who is passionate about automotive, we advise you to apply for this position. We are excited to hearing from you soon and perhaps welcoming you to our team.