In case you are a creative and innovative person in the auto industry with an intense interest in cars, we have an exciting opportunity for you to become a member of our team. As a Vehicle Specialist at our organization, you will have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge projects, collaborate with a skilled team of professionals, and considerably impact the vehicle industry. We are in search of someone who is committed, diligent, and has an astute eye for the automotive industry. If this sounds like you, we advise you to apply for this position.
Job title: Functional Owner – Automotive
Company: Aeris Communications
Job description: The “Internet of Things” (IoT) is expected to grow to $19 trillion over the next 10 years as 50 billion devices are brought online. Aeris is at the forefront of this industry, building networks and applications to enable Fortune 500 clients to fundamentally improve their businesses.
Aeris is a valued supplier to automotive OEM’s including Volkswagen and Mitsubishi. Our award-winning connected vehicle platform – the Aeris Mobility Suite – provides our customers with significant advantages in functionality, time-to-market, and performance. No competitor comes close to matching us. Our automotive business is growing rapidly just with existing customers, and is at the cusp of hypergrowth based on the multi-billion dollar addressable market. We are seeking a Product Owner to join us on this journey.
In this role you will be the face to the internal customer and responsible for managing the end-to-end Plan-Build-Run implementation of an approved program. This includes the fulfilment of timeline milestones for technical decisions. You will be the expert concerning the operation of connectivity features and how they function for each new vehicle platform. You will be responsible for the critical task of defining technical requirements through the process. You will manage the product lifecycle and steer the technical implementation of these new features and functions through the end of production.
- Full lifecycle/end-to-end program execution (Plan-Build-Run)
- Build relationships with and ensure the alignment across distributed teams, cross functional groups, key stakeholders and other influencers (internal and external), ecosystem partners, and including field support teams
- Lead concept definition, technical feasibility, and champion through cross functional and global teams for feedback, input and approvals
- Define and document functional requirements for automotive systems, including safety, performance, and user experience requirements
- Develop and maintain functional specifications, including use cases, state diagrams, and other design artifacts
- Monitors decisions made across teams and throughout the lifecycle include development, testing, and support • Work closely and support teams to answer questions, prioritize deliverables, and facilitate reviews
- Actively manage priorities to mitigate risks and roadblocks to ensure completed of feature release
- 10+ years Technical Product Management experience
- 3+ years Systems/Software Engineering
- Experience working with large-scale production systems • Ability to learn new technologies, propose and evaluate options, conduct POCs and provide recommendations
- Automotive experience required
*Aeris walks the walk on diversity. We are a brilliant mix of varying ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages and professional/personal/military experiences – and that’s by design. Different perspectives are essential to our culture, innovative process and competitive edge. Aeris is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
**COVID-19 vaccination is required and Aeris will consider accommodations for disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Job date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 23:03:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thanks for your interest in our job offer. We are sure that this is a distinctive opportunity for a skilled professional like you to make a difference in the field of cars. If you are a diligent and detail-oriented individual who is passionate about automotive, we advise you to apply for this position. We eagerly anticipate hearing from you in the near future and potentially welcoming you to our team.