We are thrilled to present a new job opening for a seasoned Vehicle professional. If you are passionate about the vehicle industry, we encourage you to submit your application for this position. As an Automotive Expert at our firm, you will have the chance to work with a skilled crew of professionals and considerably impact the automotive industry. We can’t wait to reviewing your application!
Job title: General Manager of Engineering
Company: DaikyoNishikawa USA, Inc.
Job description: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing, evaluating, and improving manufacturing methods
- Estimating production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Transitioning products from product development to production
- Overseeing the manufacture of products and process optimization
- Interfacing with customers
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned
- Responsible for successful on-time/on-budget coordination and management of large-scale programs.
- Assist with major decisions about resources, goals, and standards and assuring that all parties involved understand and incorporate within their delivery responsibilities Including supplier/vendor coordination.
LEADERSHIP & PROJECT MANAGEMENT TASKS:
- Translate program objectives into integrated plans, schedules, and budgets
- Establish tracking and roll-up of project milestones and metrics for program-level status reporting
- Establish and manage stakeholder expectations and revise plans and shift priorities, as needed and in conjunction with all participating parties, to ensure successful completion of the program
- Assist in defining the strategic objectives for programs.
- Lead and direct large programs and initiatives in support of DNUS’ strategic objectives.
- Projects will often include teams from Sales, Quality, Paint, Mold, Assembly, and HR.
- Simultaneously manage work across multiple threads of the Project Management Framework, which includes business requirements & process definition and alignment, applications development, data conversions, systems coordination, communications, training, end-user adoption (including training and change management), and benefits realization.
- Communicate the project objectives, priorities, and direction to all stakeholders.
- Build and motivate the program teams to complete tasks efficiently.
- Ensure planned, regular, and effective communication of status, issues, risks, and actions among all persons and parties involved in the program.
- Participate in long-term and short-term program development and planning
- Establish and maintain a cohesive working partnership with business owners, executives, and program teams to rationalize business objectives & business priorities. This includes structure and support of outsource suppliers and companies that pertain to engineering and quality.
- Establish a master plan framework for program tracking and control including processes for the management of the program
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, business, or management and 5 years of engineering management experience in delivering large-scale projects; experience must cover all phases of a project lifecycle (Discovery, Definition/Design, Development/Testing, Delivery and Post- Implementation Support) OR an equivalent combination of education and 10 years of work-related experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading and directing medium-large teams consisting of resources from across the enterprise.
- Demonstrated experience managing and directing employees, contractors, and/or consultants in a matrix team setting.
- Strong relationship-building skills with senior executives across various departments Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation, organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service skills; frequent interactions with senior-level stakeholders.
- Experience in writing, reviewing, and managing business specifications, technical specifications, project plans, training plans, communication plans, and other related project documentation.
- Ability to understand, interpret, manage, and communicate technical and business teams’ needs, concerns, risk, issues, and collisions across all departments.
- Experience in organizing, prioritizing, and coordinating complex team efforts.
- Knowledge of applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio) required.
DNUS is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion in the workplace. DNUS will not discriminate based on any protected class in it’s hiring/onboarding/employment practices. Reasonable accommodations can be requested and will be considered as it relates to the essential functions of this job.
About DNUS, Inc.:
Daikyo Corporation was established in 1953 in Fuchu-cho, Aki-gun, Hiroshima-ken Japan. As a manufacturer of plastic products for automotive, machinery, electric appliance, vessels, and general household purposes. Today, DaikyoNishikawa (DNUS) Inc. established its first venture in the United States in 2019, primarily serving Mazda and Toyota automotive industry. DNUS, Inc. is a high-end technology and quality-driven automotive company. It is the policy of DNUS, Inc. to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Madison, AL
Job date: Thu, 11 May 2023 07:46:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thanks for contemplating this thrilling opportunity to become a part of our team in this car industry. We are confident that our company presents a distinctive and fulfilling work environment, with prospects for advancement. If you are enthusiastic about the vehicle industry and have the skills and knowledge we are in search of, we encourage you to submit your application today. We are looking forward to hearing from you in the near future and potentially welcoming you to our team.