Our company are thrilled to present an amazing prospect to join our crew in the Car Industry! If you are a gifted and enthusiastic candidate with a strong background in vehicle skills, we urge you to apply for this role. This is your chance to join a lively and creative team committed to superiority in the domain of the car field. Don’t let go of this prospect to move forward your career and be involved in an organization that appreciates innovation, resourcefulness, and diligence. We eagerly anticipate receiving your resume and finding out more about your skills and experience in the car sector.
Job title: Inalfa Roof Systems] Plant Controller (Automotive Manufacturing)
Company: German American Chambers of Commerce
Job description: ****Automotive Manufacturing experience is required to be considered for this position****
Directs the financial activities of an organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establishes, or recommends to management, major corporate economic strategies, objectives, and policies for company.
- Recommends modifications to existing corporate programs.
- Analyze the financial details of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Conducts or coordinates audits of company accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance and non-organizational accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management and accounting.
- Provides management with timely reviews of organizations financial status and progress in its various programs and activities.
- Determination depreciation rates to apply to capital assets and advise management on actions regarding purchase, lease or disposal of such items.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns
Manages teams. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of Accounting Department; including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and G/L activities.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning and assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and discipline employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QS9000 RESPONSIBILITIES The QS9000 responsibilities listed below are required for this position. Other responsibilities may be added, with or without notice in writing, at any time.
Adhere to all QS9000 procedures as related to the finance department function.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE Master’s degree in accounting or business administration, and 8+ years of extensive experience in accounting and finance for a major company or division of a multi-national corporation is required). Experience working in public accounting, operational control and managing teams. This includes experiences working in accounting systems, and software, financial reports, audits and corporate tax documents. Prefer Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Economics and Accounting – Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Mathematics – Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Personnel and Human Resources – Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Oral Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Deductive Reasoning – The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Problem Sensitivity – The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Speech Clarity – The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Written Comprehension – The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perfume the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and to sit; use hands to manipulate objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and to talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This employee regularly works in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
TRAVEL Ability to travel locally and internationally as required and determined by business demand. Current expected travel approximately 15%.
About Inalfa Roof Systems:
Inalfa Roof Systems is one of the world’s largest providers of vehicle roof systems. Inalfa designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the major OEM’s in the automotive industry.
Inalfa Roof Systems is a reliable engineering and assembly partner. Inalfa Roof Systems’ global footprint helps to leverage its revenues from customers and its relationships to suppliers. Due to a global presence Inalfa is always in close proximity to its customers’ production lines.
Inalfa Roof Systems, Inc. – North America’s headquarter is located in Auburn Hills, Michigan. The North American headquarter is home to the US & Mexico Technical and Operations group. Inalfa Roof Systems, Inc. – North America designs, develops, and manufactures sunroofs for the automotive industry. Inalfa Roof Systems, Inc. – North America has 4 manufacturing locations: Auburn Hills, MI; Warren, MI; Acworth, GA and Irapuato, Mexico.
Inalfa Roof Systems has its Global headquarters in Venray, the Netherlands, and has a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the United States of America.
Location: Acworth, GA
Job date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 22:35:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thanks for your curiosity in our job opening. We are confident that this is a unique opportunity for a skilled professional like you to have an impact in the field of vehicles. If you are a hard-working and thorough individual who is passionate about cars, we urge you to apply for this position. We are excited to hearing from you shortly and potentially welcoming you to our team.