We are seeking an extremely motivated and knowledgeable Expert in the auto industry to join our team. If you have a history of success in the automotive industry, and a passion for cars and customer service, we advise you to send in your resume for this job. As a Vehicle Professional at our company, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals and substantially impact the vehicle industry. We are looking for a performance-focused individual who can support us in reaching our goals and expand our business.
Job title: Manufacturing Engineer – Automotive
Job description: Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer – Automotive
Job Location: Plymouth, MI
Compensation: $70K – $120K DOE
Requirements: Manufacturing Engineer, Automotive, Transmissions, CAD Design, PLC Programming
We are an award-winning world leader in the OE manufacturing of automatic transmissions, with a commitment to quality and equipment standards that is unsurpassed in the automotive industry.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
– Competitive Compensation ($70K – $120K base Depending on Experience plus bonus)
– 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and optical insurance!
– 401K w/ 4% employer match
– A generous time-off policy, including 13 paid holidays, 2 weeks of vacation, and 6 PTO days.
– Tuition Reimbursement and Training to support your continued growth.
– The chance to join an award-winning world leader in the OE manufacturing of automatic transmissions!
What You Will Be Doing
– Analyzing existing utilization of labor, manufacturing, and material handling equipment, workflow, and space, and making recommendations to improve manufacturing quality and efficiency.
– Developing manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to ensure resources are utilized efficiently.
– Preparing product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
– Developing manufacturing processes for new products by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
– Analyzing product specifications according to manufacturing guidelines to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished products.
– Supporting the design and requisition of tooling and equipment material for processes.
– Coordinating validation testing of product and system to design requirements.
– Developing or editing PLC programs.
– Reviewing & updating PFMEA and process control plans.
What You Need for this Position
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or related experience in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering with 5+ years of experience with the following:
– Experience in an Automotive Manufacturing environment
– Experience with Automatic Transmissions
– Lean Manufacturing
– CAD Design (CATIA, NX, etc.)
– Methods-time Measurement (MTM) or other motion studies
– PLC Programming
So, if you are a Manufacturing Engineer with Automotive experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike Vandenbergh
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $70000 – 120000 per year
Location: Plymouth, MI
Job date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 04:36:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for your evaluation in our job offer position. We think that this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional like you to take the next step in your career in the automotive industry. If you are an ambitious and service-oriented individual with an enthusiasm for cars, we advise you to apply for this position. We are eagerly anticipating hearing from you soon and potentially welcoming you to our team.