We are delighted to present a fresh job opening for a knowledgeable Car professional. If you are enthusiastic about the car industry, we urge you to submit your application for this job. As a Vehicle Specialist at our company, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented crew of professionals and considerably impact the car industry. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Job title: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Company: Segula Technologies
Job description: Company Description
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Manufacturing Engineering Manager to join our growing team in Livonia, MI.
This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!
- The Manager participates directly in the development of the business and the management of the team.
- Writes the content of the commercial offers.
- Negotiates contract’s amendments.
- Analyzes the customer’s needs and carries out the corresponding studies.
- Check the customer orders with the Controlling Officer.
- Whether in a Technical Assistance or Work package context, the Team Manager ensures control of the customer relationship and commercial development.
- Guarantees the satisfaction of the customers.
- Ensures the quality of the services in terms of costs, deadlines, and standards.
- Ensures that new opportunities are responded to quickly and with good technical solutions.
- Looks for business targets to prospect by using own network.
- Actively participates in the recruitment of profiles to answer the clients’ needs, by interviewing the candidates selected by the recruitment manager.
- Capitalizes on and transmits his/her experience related to the business process and participates in training actions where appropriate.
- Defines and formalizes the mission/goals of each member of his/her team.
- Is responsible for the resources of his/her team (recruits, distributes tasks, manages the team’s planning, validates holidays, proposes, and validates trainings, validates professional expenses …).
- Is responsible for the deliverables of the manufacturing projects.
- At least 10 years of Experience in Manufacturing Engineering, General Assembly area is preferred in the automotive industry.
- Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, or Industrial Engineering or BSME/BSEE.
- Possess technical knowledge to provide solutions for opportunities involving Product/Process Feasibility, Process Sheets, Industrial Engineering, Station Design, Launch KPIs.
- Experience with STELLANTIS / CHRYSLER – FCA is preferred.
- Quick thinking, decisive, showing strong initiative and self-determination.
- Responsive, Adaptable, and meticulous.
- Some travel is required – self-starter, willingness to learn new things and work according to company standards.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: Livonia, MI
Job date: Fri, 12 May 2023 22:38:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thanks for your curiosity in our job opening. We are confident that this is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled professional like you to have an impact in the field of vehicles. If you are a diligent and meticulous individual who is passionate about automotive, we encourage you to apply for this position. We eagerly anticipate hearing from you in the near future and perhaps welcoming you to our team.