We are delighted to offer a fantastic opportunity to become a part of our crew in the Automotive Field! If you are a talented and zealous candidate with solid experience in car expertise, we encourage you to submit your application for this job. This is your shot to join an energetic and creative team committed to superiority in the realm of the vehicle industry. Don’t let go of this prospect to move forward your professional life and be part of a company that values originality, imagination, and hard work. We can’t wait to getting your job application and learning more about your expertise and experience in the vehicle industry.
Job title: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Company: Rebo Lighting & Electronics LLC
Job description: How about all of the above? If you re nodding, we are looking for you to join Team Rebo as a Manufacturing Engineering Manager!
A BIT ABOUT US
We are Rebo, and we provide interior and exterior automotive and electronics lighting solutions – both traditional and new concepts that we are excited to design and make! We are developing new technologies which help drive the future of electric vehicles, including charge status indicators as well as using light in new ways to improve safety and design. The opportunities to solve both practical customer needs and deliver enhanced features are endless.
Here, you’ll discover that we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better and we put our people first by offering benefits that support your life and well-being. We strive to create a culture of learning and opportunity, and most importantly, an environment where you can feel connected to your work every day. We have our sights set on exciting things ahead, and we need top talent like YOU to help us get there!
HOW YOU LL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Provide technical direction and leadership to ensure that all new equipment and assembly operations are designed to approach zero defects and 100% utilization.
- Develop and execute projects in coordination with engineering and manufacturing that reduce costs and/or improves efficiency (labor, maintenance, quality improvement) or create new products through automation and equipment/technology selection.
- In this capacity, the manager may perform some of the following activities: define project scope, solicit quotations, prepare budgetary cost estimates, provide input on equipment selection and specifications, manage project budgets and issue requisitions for materials/equipment.
- Support the development, design and setup of robust molding processes for automotive lighting products, including some with close tolerances and Class A surfaces.
- Develop and implement capital projects to address product quality, line productivity, operational safety and efficiency.
- Provide equipment and process troubleshooting assistance
- Coordinate the efforts of machine shop and maintenance personnel in response to production disruptions in order to minimize downtime and maintain production efficiency.
- Oversee plant maintenance and operational activities including building, grounds, electrical, HVAC and all related systems and utilities.
- Monitor all plant utilities to ensure that the plant is operating as efficiently as possible. Recommend and implement improvements to reduce energy consumption.
- Assist in development of the preventive maintenance plans and assure the appropriate equipment, personnel and spare parts are available to support ongoing processes as well as improvement activities.
YOUR KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or five years minimum of progressive manufacturing engineering / maintenance experience with management responsibility for production-based activities.
- Experience with IATF-16949 and ISO 14001.
- Requires broad technical leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of injection molding machines and accessory equipment (robots, grinders, water systems/water treatment).
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Experience with PLC, Controls and HVAC preferred.
BE ON TEAM REBO, AND YOU LL ENJOY
- A competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to advance.
- We offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
- Matching 401k
- Employee discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- …and SO much more!
Location: Sparta, TN
Job date: Fri, 05 May 2023 22:31:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thanks for your consideration in our job offer position. We think that this is a thrilling opportunity for a skilled professional like you to take the next step in your career in the car industry. If you are an ambitious and client-centered individual with a love for cars, we urge you to apply for this position. We are excited to hearing from you soon and potentially welcoming you to our team.