Our company are delighted to present an amazing prospect to be a member of our crew in the Car Sector! If you are a talented and passionate candidate with solid experience in automotive knowledge, we encourage you to send in your resume for this position. This is your shot to become a member of a dynamic and forward-thinking group committed to high standards in the field of the vehicle sector. Don’t lose this prospect to move forward your career and be involved in an organization that respects creativity, creativity, and effort. We can’t wait to reviewing your resume and learning more about your experience and experience in the car industry.
Job title: Master Automotive Technician – Must have 8 years experience required
Company: David’s Automotive Repair
Job description: Job description
David’s Automotive Repair is looking for a master technician to join our progressive fast growing business! We are a high volume independent family owned and operated auto repair shop that has been open since 2000. We would like to bring on another experienced technician to the team!
We would like someone who is a team leader and who is looking for a long term career. We are very team oriented and are looking for someone who is willing to be a team player with a great positive attitude. Great team culture is one of the most important things to us in this business! We are always trying to better ourselves daily. We are open Monday thru Friday. We have the latest and greatest equipment and information to service and repair them! We do in-house and virtual training. Digital Inspections, Digital Work-orders: We are working to be a fully paperless shop. We are currently working towards building a benefit package for candidates looking to grow with our company.
- Have 8 years experience (required)
- Clearly demonstrate physical and mental ability to perform services as well as detailed minor repairs.
- Conduct every aspect of their job in an ethical manner.
- Have the ability to explain the work needed to the Service Advisor/Manager and to work well under pressure.
- Master Technicians must meet or exceed the standards set by the industry-recognized trade organizations.
- Have some or be working on ASE Certifications when hired.
- Have all of the necessary hand tools needed to efficiently perform their duties.
- Commit to continuously educate themselves through industry-recognized classes, seminars, and tests in order to keep up with changes in the industry and new vehicles.
- Available to produce a minimum of 40 hours per week on a regular basis.
- Pay will be depending on experience and certifications.
Areas of Responsibility:
Master Technicians must be able to clearly demonstrate their physical and mental ability to perform services as well as detailed major and minor repairs. Conduct every aspect of their job in an ethical manner. Have the ability to explain the work needed to the Service Advisor/Manager and to work well under pressure.
The Master Technician’s responsibilities include but are not limited to a dedication: to the company’s mission statement, to company profitability and to 100% customer satisfaction. Also, responsible for following the company policies and procedures.
Work well with others as a team toward a common goal. He/she will check all work is complete before being turned in as completed.
Interested? We look forward to speaking with you!
Expected salary: $100000 – 150000 per year
Location: The Colony, TX
Job date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 02:57:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thanks for thinking about our job offer. We consider that this is an exceptional opportunity for a gifted individual like you to further your career in the field of automotive industry. If you have a passion for vehicles, we urge you to apply for this position. We are excited to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.