If you are someone with a creative and innovative mind in the Automotive Industry with an intense interest in cars, we have a captivating opportunity for you to become a member of our team. As a Vehicle Expert at our organization, you will have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge projects, work together with a talented team of professionals, and substantially impact the vehicle industry. We are in search of someone who is devoted, hard-working, and has an astute eye for the car industry. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to send in your resume for this job.
Job title: Process Engineering Technician
Job description: Description
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Process Engineering Technician to join our team at our Costa Mesa, California Facility. The ideal candidate will have experience in a manufacturing environment and a strong understanding of molding processes and techniques.
Shift: 1st Shift Monday – Friday
Our Process Engineering Technician’s will work closely with our Process Engineers and other members of our engineering and operations teams to design and develop new molding processes and improve existing ones. This is a great opportunity for a stepping stone position to further your Engineering knowledge!
What You Will Do
- Provide technical support to production staff and troubleshoot molding issues as they arise.
- Set up and run molding trials to optimize process parameters and evaluate the performance of new and existing molds.
- Conduct process capability studies and create detailed process documentation.
- Monitor process performance and adjust as needed to ensure consistent quality and efficiency.
- Maintain detailed records of molding processes, including process parameters and any adjustments made.
- Setting up, installing, and maintaining molds and associated equipment according to production requirements.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on molds and molding equipment as needed.
- Work closely with production personnel to ensure that molds are set up and running efficiently, minimizing down time and maximizing quality.
- Prepare detailed setup instructions for molds and provide training to production personnel.
- Maintaining inventory and ordering necessary replacement parts.
- Setup and maintenance of of hydraulics, pneumatics, eDart systems
- Experience with sprue pick and place robots
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience in a previous role to diagnose and repair & troubleshooting mechanical assemblies
- Experience with process improvement in a quality and a production environment
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment and experience in plastic injection molding
- Experience working with molding processes and techniques
- Experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
This position does not qualify for VISA Sponsorship
For this role, we anticipate paying $22-$32 per hour. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy .
Who We Are
As a Molex company, Phillips-Medisize mobilizes and deploys specialized capabilities and services across highly regulated industries, including health care, regulated consumer, automotive and defense. We design, develop and create innovative and life-changing medical technologies for millions of people around the globe.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
Expected salary: $22 – 32 per hour
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Job date: Fri, 12 May 2023 07:16:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!
We appreciate your interest for contemplating this thrilling opportunity to be a member of our team in this auto industry. We are confident that our company presents a unique and satisfying work environment, with chances for growth. If you are enthusiastic about the automotive industry and have the expertise and background we are seeking, we urge you to submit your application today. We are eagerly anticipating hearing from you soon and potentially welcoming you to our team.