When you are an imaginative and inventive individual in the car industry with a love for cars, we have an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of our team. As a Vehicle Specialist at our organization, you will have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge projects, collaborate with a skilled team of professionals, and substantially impact the vehicle industry. We are looking for someone who is dedicated, industrious, and has a keen eye for the automotive industry. If this sounds like you, we advise you to submit your application for this job.
Job title: Project Architect /Sr. PA – Luxury Automotive Facilities
Job description: If you are a Project Architect with experience, please read on!
Our architecture firm, located in Dana Point, CA specializes in luxury automotive facilities and we are seeking a talented Project Architect to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 7-15 years of experience in the industry and be a key member of our design team.
What You Will Be Doing
Responsibilities of this role:
– Collaborate with the design team to develop project concepts and designs
– Lead the development of construction documents and specifications
– Communicate project progress to key stakeholders
– Ensure that all projects comply with building codes, regulations, and zoning laws
– Manage project budgets and timelines
What You Need for this Position
Minimum of 7 years of experience required.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or related field
– Proficiency in Revit and other relevant design software
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
– Strong organizational and time-management skills
– Ability to work independently and make decisions confidently
What’s In It for You
Salary Range:$85,000 – $105,000
-Hybrid Work Schedule
– 100% Paid Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision
-401k Match Program
-Professional Development Opportunities
-Milestone Initiative Program
-And Much More!
So, if you are a Architectural Project Manager and meet these requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply TODAY!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $85000 – 105000 per year
Location: Dana Point, CA
Job date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 05:56:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for contemplating this thrilling opportunity to join our team in this auto industry. We are confident that our company offers a distinctive and satisfying work environment, with prospects for advancement. If you are zealous about the automotive industry and have the skills and knowledge we are seeking, we encourage you to send your application today. We are eagerly anticipating hearing from you in the near future and perhaps welcoming you to our team.