We are delighted to present a fresh job opening for an experienced Vehicle professional. If you are passionate about the vehicle industry, we encourage you to submit your application for this position. As a Vehicle Expert at our organization, you will have the opportunity to team up with a skilled group of professionals and substantially impact the automotive industry. We can’t wait to hearing from you!
Job title: Project Engineering Intern
Job description: Description:
The TSUBAKI name is synonymous with excellence in quality, dependability and customer service. U.S. Tsubaki Automotive, LLC is an international tier-one supplier of high-speed chain drive systems to the automotive industry.
The Project Engineering Intern is primarily responsible for supporting the Project Engineering Group objectives: propose engineering solutions to win new business and launch successfully. Individual works closely with other Project Engineering team members, New Products, Sales, and Quality. List of possible activities that the individual may be involved with are:
- Assist with Drawing Releases such as scanning and IQS uploads.
- Assist with Drawing Checks
- Assist with Engineering Group procedures, special projects, and administrative tasks.
- Assist with part cataloguing, cross-referencing.
- Assist with manufacturing prototypes.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and speaking skills required.
- Analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks concurrently required.
- Ability to interpret drawings/blueprints required.
- Understanding of basic GD&T preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- In process of obtaining an undergraduate mechanical engineering degree or similar required.
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis/ANSYS or SolidWorks preferred.
- Ability to work with common hand tools.
- Knowledge of engines preferred
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
Location: Chicopee, MA
Job date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 07:52:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!
We appreciate your interest for thinking about this exciting opportunity to be a member of our team in this auto industry. We are confident that our company presents a unique and fulfilling work environment, with chances for advancement. If you are passionate about the vehicle industry and have the skills and experience we are seeking, we advise you to send your application today. We are eagerly anticipating hearing from you soon and possibly welcoming you to our team.