In case you are someone with a creative and innovative mind in the car industry with an intense interest in cars, we have a captivating opportunity for you to be a part of our team. As an Automotive Specialist at our company, you will have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge projects, collaborate with a talented team of professionals, and substantially impact the car industry. We are looking for someone who is dedicated, industrious, and has a keen eye for the vehicle industry. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to send in your resume for this job.
Job title: Sales Engineer U.S. (Automotive Branch, Remote)
Company: Boschman Advanced Packaging Technology
Job description: We are looking for a Sales Engineer who wants to take on a challenge in a high-tech company, where cutting-edge technology is used to make complex mechatronic systems for silver sintering and molding (packaging) processes including related services. You will be based in the US, working within our sales team. The main focus of your job will be to interact with the customers on the technical capabilities of our products and services and to align the needs of the customer with our offerings, this will be done in close contact with our commercial and technical teams.
Our clients are mostly companies active in the automotive and power electronics. Your job as a sales engineer is beside the technical sales part to also support organizing & attending exhibitions, supporting marketing activities (incl website, LinkedIn etc) and taking part in sales meetings. Furthermore, you will be part of a sales team that wants to do “Better”. Together as a team you will make a difference that supports our innovation in sintering and molding.
Other tasks are
● Develop and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to potential
● Meet with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine
● Offer sales support and confer with sales teams to understand client requirements.
● Secure and renew product orders, arrange delivery.
● Recommend equipment upgrades to customers, explain how improvements will reduce
costs or increase production.
● Regularly review sales process improvements.
● Use metrics to measure the impact of new process improvements.
● Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or Vocational degree with some work-experience.
● A proven track record of selling complex technological products.
● Extensive knowledge of products, parts, and the engineering processes is a must.
● Desire for continuous improvement.
● Solid problem resolution skills, decision making, and independent thinking.
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English language, a second valid language would be an advantage.
Does the position fit your skills and ambition and are you interested in becoming part of our company that strive to do better!
Then we would like to get in touch with you!
You can apply through the “Apply button” or if you want more information, you can contact the recruiter by e-mail [email protected]
Wij vullen deze vacature via onze eigen werving in. Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature is daarom niet gewenst. Profielen en cv’s die ongevraagd door bureaus worden toegezonden, zullen behandeld worden als directe sollicitaties van de kandidaat.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 00:54:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for considering our job position. We consider that this is an exceptional opportunity for a talented individual like you to progress your career in the field of automotive industry. If you have a love for vehicles, we urge you to apply for this position. We are eagerly anticipating reviewing your application and possibly welcoming you to our team.