Our team are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Professional in the car industry to be a member of our team. If you have a proven track record in the car industry, and a love for cars and customer service, we encourage you to submit your application for this role. As a Vehicle Professional at our company, you will have the opportunity to work with an accomplished team of professionals and substantially impact the car industry. We are looking for a performance-focused candidate who can help us achieve our goals and develop our business.
Job title: Sales Manager Automotive
Job description: Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,000 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,000 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.
SALES MANAGER (AUTOMOTIVE)
Want to be a part of the future of transportation? Bring your experience in power distribution, power conversion or high voltage applications to our target customer market in the Detroit Metro area. Reporting to Sales Manager Americas, the Sales Manager is responsible for managing all technical sales activities, account issues, and growth initiatives for assigned automotive accounts in North America, with global coordination as required based on customer structure.
About the job:
- Create and meet sales budget for assigned accounts and provide weekly/ monthly/quarterly to track budget and progress reports as required or requested
- Maintain positive relationship between Littelfuse and customers purchasing, supplier quality, engineering, and customer plant locations
- Maintain market share of existing accounts and grow share of both existing and new accounts
- Acquire market knowledge on customer needs, competitor activities, and report back to the organization
- Generate and manage customer projects requiring support with Littelfuse, including engineering, quality, and logistics contribution
- Collaborate with inside sales to manage pricing and purchase agreements for assigned accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Automotive Industry
- Minimum of 5 years experience in North American automotive market
- Minimum of 3 years experience in direct sales to automotive OEM’s and/or tier ones
- Technical sales, introduce and design new products
- Meet new business opportunities performance metrics
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presenting business cases using Microsoft Excel
- Fluent English language capability
- The possibility to work in exciting and challenging industry
- To develop you professionally and to expand your knowledge through cross-functional collaboration and training experiences
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven – supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability and Retirement benefits as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 01:46:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!
We appreciate your interest for thinking about this exciting opportunity to be a member of our team in this Automotive Industry. We believe that our company provides a distinctive and fulfilling work environment, with opportunities for development. If you are enthusiastic about the car industry and have the abilities and knowledge we are in search of, we encourage you to turn in your application today. We are eagerly anticipating hearing from you soon and perhaps welcoming you to our team.