Our team are thrilled to announce an incredible chance to become a part of our crew in the Car Sector! If you are a skilled and zealous person with solid experience in car expertise, we encourage you to send in your resume for this role. This is your chance to become a member of a dynamic and innovative group committed to high standards in the field of the car industry. Don’t lose this prospect to advance your job and be a member of an organization that appreciates creativity, resourcefulness, and effort. We can’t wait to getting your resume and finding out more about your experience and background in the vehicle industry.
Job title: Senior Vibrations Engineer – automotive robotics start-up
Company: InnoTech Staffing
Job description: InnoTECH Staffing is looking to hire a fulltime / permanent Senior Vibrations Engineer for an exciting stealth mode automotive robotics start-up in the Boston area. This position is hybrid – requiring some onsite work in Waltham, MA.
We are a cutting-edge Series A company focused on revolutionizing the automotive robotics space. The team consists of experienced automotive professionals with deep relationships and a distribution network across the U.S. We have strategic backing from long-term capital and the support to build something truly amazing. Come join the team and help us define the future of automotive robotics!
The ideal candidate is an expert in system dynamics and vibrations analysis with industry experience who loves working with complex robotic systems. The ideal candidate has extensive experience doing analysis of this kind in the automotive industry as an expert for an automotive manufacturer working with wheel, suspension or road vibration analysis and has been through many development cycles involving taking complex engineering products from early stage idea to full scale production.
Note: Direct robotics or automation experience is a must have.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering (MS Preferred)
- Minimum of 15 years applicable professional experience in the robotics or automation industry
- Subject matter expert in system dynamics and vibrations analysis for complex mechanical systems.
- Proficient in detailed system modeling and system identification.
- Expertise using various software tools to perform detailed vibration signal analysis is a must.
- Extensive design experience developing sensing and mechanical design for vibration analysis systems.
- Experience working with systems that are used in the automotive industry.
- Matlab, Simulink, and python development experience is a plus.
Compensation includes base salary, bonus, equity, full benefits package and unlimited PTO.
Location: Waltham, MA
Job date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 05:25:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for your inquisitiveness in our job opportunity. We are confident that this is a distinctive opportunity for a skilled professional like you to have an impact in the field of vehicles. If you are an industrious and thorough individual who is passionate about cars, we urge you to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you soon and possibly welcoming you to our team.