Our team are seeking a very motivated and seasoned Professional in the auto industry to join our team. If you have a proven track record in the vehicle industry, and a passion for cars and customer service, we encourage you to apply for this job. As a Car Professional at our company, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals and significantly impact the automotive industry. We are looking for a results-driven candidate who can assist us in achieving our goals and develop our business.
Job title: Senior Vibrations Engineer – automotive robotics start-up
Company: InnoTech Staffing
Job description: InnoTECH Staffing is looking to hire a fulltime / permanent Senior Vibrations Engineer for an exciting stealth mode automotive robotics start-up in the Boston area. This position is hybrid – requiring some onsite work in Waltham, MA.
We are a cutting-edge Series A company focused on revolutionizing the automotive robotics space. The team consists of experienced automotive professionals with deep relationships and a distribution network across the U.S. We have strategic backing from long-term capital and the support to build something truly amazing. Come join the team and help us define the future of automotive robotics!
The ideal candidate is an expert in system dynamics and vibrations analysis with industry experience who loves working with complex robotic systems. The ideal candidate has extensive experience doing analysis of this kind in the automotive industry as an expert for an automotive manufacturer working with wheel, suspension or road vibration analysis and has been through many development cycles involving taking complex engineering products from early stage idea to full scale production.
Note: Direct robotics or automation experience is a must have.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering (MS Preferred)
- Minimum of 15 years applicable professional experience in the robotics or automation industry
- Subject matter expert in system dynamics and vibrations analysis for complex mechanical systems.
- Proficient in detailed system modeling and system identification.
- Expertise using various software tools to perform detailed vibration signal analysis is a must.
- Extensive design experience developing sensing and mechanical design for vibration analysis systems.
- Experience working with systems that are used in the automotive industry.
- Matlab, Simulink, and python development experience is a plus.
Compensation includes base salary, bonus, equity, full benefits package and unlimited PTO.
Location: Waltham, MA
Job date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 00:37:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for your consideration in our job opportunity position. We consider that this is a thrilling opportunity for a skilled professional like you to take the next step in your career in the vehicle industry. If you are an ambitious and service-oriented individual with a love for automobiles, we advise you to apply for this position. We are excited to hearing from you soon and potentially welcoming you to our team.