When you are an imaginative and inventive individual in the Automotive Industry with a love for cars, we have an exciting opportunity for you to become a member of our team. As an Automotive Professional at our firm, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, team up with an accomplished team of professionals, and substantially impact the car industry. We are in search of someone who is devoted, diligent, and has a keen eye for the vehicle industry. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply for this job.
Job title: Senior Vibrations Engineer – automotive robotics start-up – Waltham, MA
Company: InnoTECH Staffing
Job description: InnoTECH Staffing is looking to hire a fulltime / permanent Senior Vibrations Engineer for an exciting stealth mode automotive robotics start-up in the Boston area. This position is hybrid – requiring some onsite work in Waltham, MA.
We are a cutting-edge Series A company focused on revolutionizing the automotive robotics space. The team consists of experienced automotive professionals with deep relationships and a distribution network across the U.S. We have strategic backing from long-term capital and the support to build something truly amazing. Come join the team and help us define the future of automotive robotics!
The ideal candidate is an expert in system dynamics and vibrations analysis with industry experience who loves working with complex robotic systems. The ideal candidate has extensive experience doing analysis of this kind in the automotive industry as an expert for an automotive manufacturer working with wheel, suspension or road vibration analysis and has been through many development cycles involving taking complex engineering products from early stage idea to full scale production.
Note: Direct robotics or automation experience is a must have.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering (MS Preferred)
- Minimum of 15 years applicable professional experience in the robotics or automation industry
- Subject matter expert in system dynamics and vibrations analysis for complex mechanical systems.
- Proficient in detailed system modeling and system identification.
- Expertise using various software tools to perform detailed vibration signal analysis is a must.
- Extensive design experience developing sensing and mechanical design for vibration analysis systems.
- Experience working with systems that are used in the automotive industry.
- Matlab, Simulink, and python development experience is a plus.
Compensation includes base salary, bonus, equity, full benefits package and unlimited PTO.
Location: Waltham, MA
Job date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 07:56:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thanks for thinking about our job opportunity. We think that this is a distinctive opportunity for a gifted individual like you to progress your career in the field of cars industry. If you have a passion for cars, we advise you to apply for this position. We are excited to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.