Our company are thrilled to announce a new job opening for a knowledgeable Vehicle professional. If you are zealous about the car industry, we urge you to submit your application for this position. As a Vehicle Specialist at our company, you will have the opportunity to team up with a talented group of professionals and significantly impact the car industry. We look forward to receiving your application!
Job title: Site Manager Automotive-Toledo, OH
Company: MARTIN Technologies
Job description: MARTIN Technologies (MARTIN) is a full-service, global engineering and manufacturing company with capabilities in automotive, mobility, aerospace, and defense industries. From our beginnings in Motorsports (1996) we have experienced steady growth in the mobility industry. We excel with innovative methods and best practices supporting the world’s best customers. Our global experience in Propulsion systems – ICE, Hybrid, Electrification, and innovative technologies creates an exciting and diverse environment for our team. We have immediate opening for experienced, enthusiastic leader to join our team and help launch and grow our footprint in Toledo, Ohio.
The Site Manager will efficiently manage our Toledo plant, facility operations, assets, security, customer communication, program confidentiality, and personnel.
· Oversee facility.
· Manage and lead activity for OEM and Tier customers.
· Conduct daily debriefing with team members to gain feedback / insights.
· Oversee production rate, run time and overall quality.
· Communicate with expanded team (Liaison, Team Leaders, all personnel, Customer personnel, Suppliers, others) to optimize to optimize efficiencies.
· Participate in weekly/daily meetings with internal and external personnel.
· Upload data to customer portals
· Oversee all mechanical activity ensuring timely and quality deliverance.
· Create plans specific to project deliverables.
· Business Development
· College degree or equivalent Facility Supervisor experience
· 10+ Years’ experience in program and personnel leadership
· Quality leadership history in plants
· Process driven, highly organized, detail oriented.
· Inherently driven to proactively solve challenges with creative solutions.
· Intense interest in modern technologies
· Demonstrated experience of automotive systems and system integration
· Proficient in use of various diagnostic and programming tool sets
· Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
· Proficient in summarizing data into written reports, charts, infographics
· P&L Site Responsibility
Visit http://haroldmartin.com to see our expanded global activities.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Novi, MI
Job date: Sat, 08 Apr 2023 05:32:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thanks for thinking about our job opportunity. We believe that this is a unique opportunity for a gifted individual like you to progress your career in the field of cars industry. If you have a love for automotive, we urge you to apply for this position. We are excited to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.