Our company are excited to offer an amazing prospect to become a part of our crew in the Vehicle Industry! If you are a skilled and enthusiastic individual with solid experience in car expertise, we encourage you to send in your resume for this role. This is your opportunity to be a part of a lively and creative team committed to excellence in the domain of the automotive sector. Don’t let go of this opportunity to advance your professional life and be involved in an organization that values originality, imagination, and diligence. We look forward to reviewing your application and finding out more about your expertise and knowledge in the automotive industry.
Job title: Sr. Manager, New Product Engineering Technology Development
Job description: onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a focus on automotive and industrial end-markets, the company is accelerating change in megatrends such as vehicle electrification and safety, sustainable energy grids, industrial automation, and 5G and cloud infrastructure. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world.
Onsemi is currently seeking an energetic, highly organized Sr. Manager, New Product Engineering. This position will be responsible for the transition of new products and processes from technology development to manufacturing and supply chain. This position will work closely with the technology development crystal growth team to define equipment and manufacturing requirements within the New Product Development (NPD) process. This person will manage cross-functional deliverables, develop schedules, track progress against these plans, and ensure new products are on time with expected quality and cost performance. This includes managing the project from early prototype builds through the launch of full production. This position requires exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills. The successful candidate will act as a liaison between the technology development crystal growth team, manufacturing, and supply chain organization. They will ensure that all stakeholder requirements are properly met. Some travel may be required for this role.
Employment at onsemi is contingent on providing verification of work authorization and verification of U.S. Person status (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) or obtaining any necessary license for roles requiring access to hardware, software, services, or technical data controlled by U.S. export control laws and regulations.
- The successful candidate will have a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering required.
- 7+ years of experience in Product Development, New Product Introduction (prototype to volume ramp-up) combined with a background manufacturing and sustaining engineering.
- Experience managing a multi-functional team with onsite and remote workers.
- Good knowledge of mechanical theories, design principles and practices, and design evaluation techniques.
- Project management experience including ownership of schedule and budget.
- Experience with FMEA, DOE, and continual process improvement.
- 3D CAD experience, working knowledge of SolidWorks and PDM.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio)
- Working knowledge of Agile, Oracle, Microsoft 365, SharePoint.
- Good communication and presentation skills to properly communicate information to peers and members of the management team (up through senior management level) and some external contacts, such as vendors.
- Experience managing projects of varying complexity and scope.
- Experience in ISO 9001, IATF DFM, and continuous improvement initiatives (ex. process improvements, cost down)
- Understanding of JMP and design of experiments.
- Travel included up to 10%.
Location: Hudson, NH
Job date: Thu, 04 May 2023 23:53:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for your curiosity in our job offer. We are confident that this is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled professional like you to contribute in the field of automotive. If you are a hard-working and meticulous individual who is passionate about vehicles, we advise you to apply for this position. We are excited to hearing from you soon and possibly welcoming you to our team.