In case you are someone with a creative and innovative mind in the car industry with a passion for cars, we have a thrilling opportunity for you to become a member of our team. As a Vehicle Professional at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, collaborate with a skilled team of professionals, and substantially impact the car industry. We are in search of someone who is committed, hard-working, and has a keen eye for the car industry. If this sounds like you, we urge you to submit your application for this role.
Job title: Sr. Supervisor Manufacturing Engineering
Job description: Webasto is looking for:
- The ideal candidate would have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other related field
- 5+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced, automotive lean manufacturing environment
- Strong experience working with process optimization techniques
- Proven ability to apply problem solving tools
- Excellent technical understanding of machine parts and drawings
- Experience working with multi-functional manufacturing teams
- Profound knowledge of program/project launches
- Solid application knowledge working with automotive ME processes and tools (e.g. MES, PFMEA, MTM, etc.)
- Solid understanding of working with KPIs
- Knowledge of PM and TPM systems and processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experiences with tooling and presses preferred
- Hands-on leadership of a team of ME professionals across multiple shifts in an assigned area or areas, including performance management and development planning
- Ensures that all ME related tasks and activities are completed across all shifts to minimize equipment related downtime and ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Definition and updates to work instructions, routings and standard times and monitoring data accuracy
- Works with production and other functions to identify and implement process optimization and OLE improvements based on KPI data analysis
- Provide 24/7 leadership to the team
Webasto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status.
Location: New Hudson, MI
Job date: Thu, 11 May 2023 23:02:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for considering this enthralling opportunity to join our team in this auto industry. We are convinced that our company offers a unique and rewarding work environment, with opportunities for development. If you are enthusiastic about the vehicle industry and have the abilities and background we are in search of, we urge you to submit your application today. We are excitedly awaiting hearing from you shortly and possibly welcoming you to our team.