Our team are delighted to present a brand new job opening for a knowledgeable Vehicle professional. If you are zealous about the automotive industry, we advise you to apply for this job. As a Car Specialist at our organization, you will have the chance to team up with a talented group of professionals and considerably impact the automotive industry. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Job title: Strategic Sales Manager- (Automotive)
Job description: \n
What You’ll Do
- Additional responsibilities will include:
- Promote and evangelize TomTom product offerings during client meetings at assigned accounts
- Support global account efforts while working with internal account teams
- Navigate Automotive Business Unit to develop successful internal collaboration supporting business goals
- Develop relationships with Product Units ( SD Maps, HD Maps, TTi, Navigation ) to ensure North American market needs are addressed
- Lead opportunities through deal review process
- Develop sales strategy and account plan
- Utilize skills as both a hunter and farmer to secure business at new and existing accounts
- Meet/exceed booking and revenue targets
- Participate at industry events to promote TomTom brand awareness
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- 10 years of sales experience to include software/technology
- Experience and passion selling into the automotive market
- Experience using a CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Confident and goal-oriented sales leader with initiative and a positive attitude
- Ability to travel
Meet your team
We’re TomTom Consumer. On our team, you’ll bring smart, safe driving to millions of people around the world. We’re going beyond navigation technology to build a full-service community platform that addresses consumers’ needs every step of the way, whether they want to optimize their commute to work, get inspired by delightful landscapes, or make sure they arrive on time to that long-anticipated friends’ reunion. This is your chance to play a role in building the world’s largest driving community, while bringing a more enjoyable on-road experience to all drivers.
You’ll help people find their way in the world. In 2004, TomTom revolutionized how the world moves with the introduction of the first portable navigation device. Now, we intend to do it again by engineering the first-ever real-time map, the smartest and most useful map on the planet.
Work with a team of 4,000+ unique, curious and passionate problem-solvers. Together, we’ll open up a world of possibilities for car manufacturers, enterprises and developers to help people understand and get closer to the world around them.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout your journey with us, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews all the way through onboarding. To find out more about our application process, check out .
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
TomTom is where you can find your place in the world. Every day we welcome, nurture and celebrate differences. Why? Because your uniqueness is what makes you, you. No matter your culture or background, you’ll find your impact at TomTom. Research also shows that sometimes women and underrepresented communities can be hesitant to apply for positions unless they believe they meet 100% of the criteria. If you can relate to this, please know that we’d love to hear from you.
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Job date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 04:54:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Thank you for your consideration in our job position position. We consider that this is a stimulating opportunity for an experienced professional like you to take the next step in your career in the vehicle industry. If you are a driven and customer-focused individual with a passion for automobiles, we advise you to apply for this position. We are eagerly anticipating hearing from you soon and perhaps welcoming you to our team.